Property Management with Gabi Miguel Lda
… taking care of your property when you are away.
With 30 years of experience and presence in Albufeira (Vale de Parra), we have been dedicating ourselves to offer the best holiday solutions available for our guests seeking a spot under the sun of the Algarve.
Our management core is composed by Portuguese and German partners, with over 50 years of experience combined.
Our service team is international, meeting and greeting you in several languages like: Portuguese, German, English, French and Spanish.
We provide self-catering accommodation and not hotel style facilities or services. The style and standard of our properties will inevitably differ across resorts and destinations, ranging from individually owned properties, furnished to the owner’s taste, to purpose built holiday homes and resorts. We endeavor to give an accurate description of each villa with and provide you with interior and exterior photographs, as up-to-date as possible.
Our main activity is property management with special dedication to villa rental , also property and landscape maintenance.
Our Property Management service is available throughout western Albufeira (covering areas such as Vale de Parra, Galé, Pêra, Alcantarilha, Guia, São Rafael and Albufeira) and includes the following activities:
- monitoring and paying property-related bills (electricity, water, telephone, rates, etc) to ensure that all bills are paid on time and that there is no disruption to services
- arranging payment of maid service & laundry costs on behalf of the property owner
- visiting the property in periods when it is unoccupied to air it and to keep it clean
- liaising with the condominium company (if applicable) on behalf of the property owner
- (for new-build properties) liaising with the constructor with regards to maintenance & repair work
- arranging & supervising routine maintenance & repair work
- advising on any repair works
- arranging garden maintenance (if applicable)
- arranging regular cleaning of the swimming pool (if applicable)
- preparing the house for arrivals
- property inspections
- property promotion and advertisement
- holiday rental